THE BEST DAY CAMP IN THE POCONOS!
A Day Camp Where Your Child Can Learn and Have Fun
International Day Campers ages 5-12 build self-confidence, teamwork, and social skills in our safe and energetic environment.
The International Day Camp activities include: arts and crafts, swimming, a water slide, gymnastics, games, field sports, nature walks, a miniature golf course, and a private lake with kayaking. Our staff is a combination of certified teachers, child development professionals, lifeguards, and a registered nurse who is on-site at all times.
About Our Camp
Capture the magic of the summer season at International Day Camp. Give your child the opportunity to have the time of their lives within our 20-acre "playground." Campers explore, problem solve, create, laugh, and learn with other campers and our staff from all over the world.
- Staff of certified teachers and child development professionals
- Registered Nurse on-site at all times
- Self-confidence, teamwork, and social skill building activities
- Nutritious lunch and a healthy afternoon snack served in our full-service cafeteria (Included in your camp fee)
- Early drop-off with the option of breakfast available
- Late pick-up with the option of dinner available