As you are looking at summer camps for your children, many questions will come to mind. Here are some of our most frequently asked questions. You may always contact our office for any additional information.
- Click on an Enroll Now! icon anywhere on our site. If you are a returning camper, click Parent Login.
- When you begin to fill out the camper application, you need to create a login. Please use legal guardians’ first/last name and email.
- Create a Username and Password.
- Continue to complete the 6 page application. Click Submit at the end. You should receive a notification “APPLICATION SUBMITTED.”
After you have submitted your application form online, please allow up to THREE (3) business days for your application to be processed. You will receive an email stating that your credit card has been charged for the DEPOSIT only.
If you do not know your password, click the “Set/Reset Password” link to have a password emailed to the email address that’s on file with the account.
We have three required forms to be completed prior to camp:
- Health history form.
- Media release form (Without this form our photographers will not be able to take any photos of your camper).
- Pick-up authorization form (To complete these forms, login to your parent account and scroll down to click on forms and documents. Click on each document to fill it out and work through each document until “Form has been submitted” pops up on your screen).
All tuition balances will be automatically charged to the credit card on file in your parent account on May 1st. If you wish to make payments before May 1st, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the parent login on the homepage of the website
- Enter your username/email and password to login
- Scroll down and click on Financial Management (The fourth icon down)
- Click on the “Use card” under the credit card logos
- If you need to use a different credit card than the one that is listed, please click the “Add a credit card” link
- Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Make payment”
- Enter the amount you would like to pay at this time
- Click the “Make payment” at the lower right end of the screen
Each session is one week – Monday through Friday. Partial weeks are not available. For the 2018 season, there will be 9 weeks from which to choose. Campers may sign up for one or more sessions. Sessions can always be added for your camper throughout the summer (Subject to availability).
Parents/Guardians sign their campers in at 9 AM with the Day Camp staff at the front gate, and pick them up from the Day Camp staff at 4 PM. Photo ID is required when collecting your camper.
We offer early drop off between 7:15 AM and 7:30 AM, which includes breakfast for an additional charge. We also offer late pick up between 5:30 PM and 6:00 PM, which includes dinner for an additional charge.
We go above and beyond when it comes to the welfare of our campers.
Our Registered Nurses and Certified Athletic Trainers are on the premises at all times in our well-equipped health center where all camper medications are securely stored. All of our staff are American Red Cross CPR Certified; our lifeguards are American Red Cross certified; our ropes course are Universal Ropes certified.
Our campers have full supervision with our excellent counselor to camper ratios. All of our staff are background-checked, including fingerprinting.
Specified pick up person must present photo identification in order to pick up their camper.
Our day campers enjoy a wide range of nutritious self-serve choices in our extraordinary full-service cafeteria each day. International Day Camp makes accommodations for common food allergies and dietary requirements. We also provide a wholesome afternoon snack each day.
Our day campers have a chance to enjoy the gyms each day. They rotate during the week to each of our 5 gyms. They have the opportunity to get on the equipment and try a little gymnastics. Our Day Camp Staff is trained by our coaches on safe and fun activities that all campers can enjoy.
Yes, the minimum age for day camp is 4 years of age. All children must be potty trained prior to coming to camp.
All of our buildings are air conditioned and provide ample inclement weather activity areas. Group games, story time, karaoke, and foosball all take place in the Bear’s Den. In our Art’s and Crafts room, campers can let their artistic imaginations run wild, brightening any rainy day. In the Dance Gym, campers participate in relay races, dance, and movie time on our big screen TV.